OPEN AN ACCOUNT
# According to the Guideline provided by SFC, witnessing (or verifying) professional should be performed by a registered person, a Justice of Peace, or a professional person such as branch manager of a bank, certified public accountant, lawyer or notary public.
Otherwise, please enclose your personal cheque (for Personal / Joint Account only):
A minimum of HK$10,000.00 payable to,
For Securities account:UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Ltd
For Futures account:UOB Kay Hian Futures (Hong Kong) Ltd
The cheque should bear your name as shown in your Hong Kong ID card(s) or Passport(s) drawn on your account with a Hong Kong licensed bank and identical signature to that on the Client Information Statement.
Cheque will be credited to your trading account, which will be activated after clearing.
* For corporate account, please provide the certified copies of the following documents:
- - Clear copies of the Hong Kong Identity Card (for Hong Kong Permanent Resident) or passport (for non Hong Kong Permanent Resident) of principal shareholders /directors /authorized signatories /authorized traders /beneficial owners of the Company
- - Address proof from shareholders who are directly or indirectly hold 10% or more of the shares in issue or equity interest of the company
- - The memorandum and articles of association of the Company and amending resolutions (if any)
- - The Certificate of Incorporation of the Company
- - The Business Registration Certificate of the Company (if any)
- - The board minutes of the Company approving the opening of the account substantially in the form attached
- - Latest Annual Return
- - Latest Audited Financial Statements
- - Register of Directors (For Overseas Company)
- - Register of Members (For Overseas Company)
- - Certificate of Incumbency or equivalent issued by the Company’s registered agent in the place of Incorporation, the issue date should not be more than 6 months. This is applicable for companies incorporated in tax haven countries
- - W-8BEN Form is required if applicant wishes to trade in the US Market
- - A Director’s declaration incorporating or annexing an ownership chart describing the intermediate layers (For companies with multiple layers in their ownership structures)
Our staff will contact you for confirmation within a week. After opening the account, cash account holder(s) can place orders after depositing enough cash, and futures & options account holder(s) can place orders after depositing enough margin.
For those who open Internet trading account can trade via the internet trading platform after receiving the login and confirmation password.
If you have any enquiries, please call our Client Services Hotline: (852) 2136 1818.
- +852 2136 1818
- Night Futures/
US Trading 24-hour Service Hotline:
- +852 2826 4888
- Email :
- Operating hours:
- 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri,closed on
- Sat,Sun,and HK Public Holidays