|Get Started||Login & System Requirement||E-Statement||Trading||Fees & Settlement||Other Services|
|Change/Update Information||eIPO||Forms||User Guides|
1. How do I login to UTRADE Web?
Step 1:Access our homepage at http://www.utrade.com.hk
Step 2:Click the login button on the right of the homepage, enter your User ID and password, and click “GO” button.
2. Can I change my User ID and Password?
Yes, you are recommended to change your User ID and password under “Profile – A/C info & password" after you have logged into UTRADE Online Trading Platforms. The password and ID are alpha numeric.
3. What should I do if I am unable to log into the system?
For new clients, the User ID and password are both case sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear in their notification slips. For example:
Ensure that the caps lock is off as the password is case sensitive.
Ensure that you have entered the right User ID.
Ensure that you have entered the right Password.
If UTRADE Online Trading Platform is unable to run properly, please check the system requirement here and find out more about Security Warning and Certificate Pop-up of JAVA.
If clients are still unable to log in, they can contact our Client Services Department at (852) 2136 1818 and we will proceed to issue you with a new User ID and/or password.
4. I have forgotten my User ID/ Password, what should I do?
If you have forgotten either their User ID or Password, you can contact the Client Services Department at (852) 2136 1818. A new User ID/ Password will be generated and sent to the client by post immediately.
5. What should I do to protect my password?
- Avoid simple passwords that can be easily guessed such as HKID numbers, birth dates.
- Use a password that is alphanumeric and avoid sequential numbers e.g. 123456, abcdefg, qwerty.
- Change password regularly or when you suspect that your password has been discovered or used by others.
Note: UOBKH (HK) will never request for clients to disclose their passwords under any circumstances.
6. What are the basic configurations requirements to run UTRADE Online Trading Platform?
7. If UTRADE Online Trading Platform is unable to run properly, what should I do?
8. What are the basic configurations requirements to run UTRADE Futures Online Trading Platform?
9. I cannot login to UTRADE Web, there's an error message saying "This webpage is not available".
If it shows "This webpage is not available", it may be due to unstable network connection. Please close the page, and make sure the network connection is stable and re-login.
10. I cannot login to UTRADE HK Mobile, there's an error message saying "Network failure, please login again".
If it shows "Network failure, please login again", it may be due to the weak network connection. Please quit the app, make sure the network connection is stable and re-login.
11. I cannot see my portfolio in UTRADE Web, there's an error message saying " This plug-in is not supported".
Chrome has announced that they have removed NPAPI support the end of 2014.
In order to fix the issue, you need to follow below instructions to enable NPAPI in Chrome.
Instructions to enable NPAPI :
1. Enter: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi into your Chrome URL bar
2. Click the "Enable" link for the "Enable NPAPI"
3.When "Enable" changed to "Disable", click the Relaunch button that now appears at the bottom of the page
4. Log into UTRADE Web again
12. Why can't I log in to UTRADE before Hong Kong Market opens in the morning?
Our trading system restarts once before the market opens every morning. The restart time is 6:45am to 7:45am.
UTRADE is not accessible during the restarting period, please kindly log in again after the system is restarted.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- +852 2136 1818
- Night Futures/
US Trading 24-hour Service Hotline:
- +852 2826 4888
- Email :
- Operating hours:
- 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri,closed on
- Sat,Sun,and HK Public Holidays