|Get Started||Login & System Requirement||E-Statement||Trading||Fees & Settlement||Other Services|
|Change/Update Information||eIPO||Forms||User Guides|
1. What is the benefit of using E-statements?
- Fast and convenience
- Easy for storage
- Avoid the risk of losing your account statement
- Access E-statement anywhere, anytime
2. How do I register for E-statements?
New clients can register by filling " Service of Statements" under "Other Services" within the Client Information Statement .
Existing Client can register by downloading the "Application for E-Statement" form and submit the completed form by post.
Note: Please state on the form to receive statements by email.
3. Why I can’t open the E-statement file?
As our E-statement is in PDF format, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Once you have downloaded and installed, you can simply click on the E-statement attachment to open the file.
4. Why isn’t my E-statement sent to my email Inbox, although I have applied for the E-statement service?
You can check your junk mail box to see if our E-statements had been filtered there, as some email service providers do filter our E-statements as junk mail.
5. Why were the E-statements sent by UOB Kay Hian (HK) filtered to my junk mail box instead of Inbox?
Some email service providers would treat the E-statements we send as junk mail. We suggest you add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to solve this problem.
6. What can I do if I can’t receive E-statements the day after trade date?
Call our Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2136 1818.
- +852 2136 1818
- Night Futures/
US Trading 24-hour Service Hotline:
- +852 2826 4888
- Email :
- Operating hours:
- 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri,closed on
- Sat,Sun,and HK Public Holidays